Tuesday, July 30, 2013

♥ scraptastic is turning 3 ♥

good evening.  the days, these summer days, how i love every second of them, and sometimes i even let them get away from me, that's what summer is all about right?  but tonight i wanted to share with you a very special celebration that will be happening this weekend.  one that you, too, can participate in and win fun prizes.


it's going to be SO much fun and we hope you'll have as much fun playing as we've had preparing.  and who doesn't want a free THREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION?  so please make sure to take a little time out of your weekend to pop in and play with us. 

speaking of Scraptastic Scrapbooking Kits the kits this month, July, were fabulous!  oh my, i just couldn't stop creating with them.  today i uploaded the last of my creations with the kits, using the SCRAPS, literally from the kit before putting away my new August, gorgeous kit that i received....gasp, that's all i'll say for now...wink.


JULY 2013 Rock Lobster Kit
(there are just a couple left)


here is a bookmark and picture tutorial i shared on the forum and some scraps cards and stash cards.

here's my bookmark that is now marking my spot where i will start again tonight








 and here are the cards i created with the scraps and stash (papers, embellies and alphas from the JULY ROCK LOBSTER kit including a handmade embellie) and a couple of stickers from my stash





thank you soooo much for visiting me, your sweetest notes and friendship.
have a wonderful evening and come play with us this weekend!
happy creating♥
danni


4 comments:

  1. OMG these are stunning, gorgeous details and colors. Excellent work you did.
    Scrapbooking Stores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh I am loving that bookmark!!! How GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! I am in love with your bookmark! Amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always so brilliant!! Love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥