Monday, July 29, 2013

♥ hello monday ♥

and what a wonderful monday it is.  sunny, blue, crisp, slightly cooler skies and my babes talking in the background, i love days like these.  we will ride bikes, visit the library, finish some work, read, and maybe even picnic, i love summertime.  even when you do 'nothing' you're doing something, life is good♥

today i wanted to share some projects with you.  CHA is finished, everything's all boxed up and i am excited to begin sharing some stuff here.  also, i have another member birthday card over at Scraptastic Scrapbooking Kit forum and some Jillibean Soup cards and an October Afternoon blog post.  so let me keep the words to a minimum and just share new products i know you'll love.

let me start with a sneak peek of my post over on the October Afternoon blog



i'm up with Amy Heller with a new challenge and some new October Afternoon Daily Flash we'd love for you to pop in and say "hello"

and here is my card on the Jillibean Soup blog today, love the new Happy Camper Stew line

aren't these little guys soooo cute?  i {heart} them

and here is some of my projects using the new October Afternoon Public Library line





i also used the new October Afternoon Daily Flash roller stamps and i could not love these more, i use them on every page, OA or not.

 

and a card or two or three

 friends card



 hello friend card






 hello there card



and how about a bookmark, because it IS the PUBLIC LIBRARY after all.....giggle

where you "fell asleep" reading (picture of my son reading) bookmark


i don't know about you or your children, but we ALL fall asleep reading and so i wanted to create a bookmark for my son, because we are always putting in his bookmark when he falls asleep :)




and here is the card i created today using my leftover Project Life cards from Scraptastic Scrapbooking Kits Project Life  this month's JULY kit:  This Life Noted was absolutely packed full of supplies as i have shared on the blog here with my multiple spreads and  i still have a couple of journal cards left that didn't work for my amusement park week but work perfectly for cards, loooove.


 aren't these Project Life cards just gorgeous? i love them!  this was created for a member's birthday today, so pop in and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY


whew, i am sorry that i had such a long post, but it's been awhile since i had some free morning time, and needed to update this poor blog of mine.  i hope you have a wonderful monday, enjoying the summer where you are, love to you!

danni

6 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS!!! I am LOVING that title work on your lo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS cards and I love the layout with the huge title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danni, your style is so fresh and pretty...your creations always bring a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your no. 1 fan. Seriously amazing projects! All so inspiring and making me want the collections. Especially OA which is my weak point. I am hoping to have just free scrap time to dig back into OA Travel Girl.

    Gorgeous Danni! Enjoy your day. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danni... love your work and your cards are just over the top cute..
    May I ask.. the bird you used on hello friend card... punch ? or Silhouette cut?
    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your sweet notes everyone. @ nancy, the bird is a Silhouette cut file, thank you so much for your sweet note♥

      Delete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥