Tuesday, March 6, 2012

• quick cards with diy embellies •

good morning. i wanted to share a card created with one of the diy dear lizzy-inspired ephemera i shared in this post. i have created several and will be sharing them this week with all of you
Link


i created the ephemera and cards using the MARCH GRAB BAG filled with gorgeous My Minds Eye Miss Caroline


such a happy day card









i love that these make such quick cards when you are short on time.








card ingredients:

MARCH GRAB BAG
Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Button twine





thank you for visiting me today. i will share more of these cards soon.
thank you for all your sweet notes♥
hugs
danni




5 comments:

  1. I was just admiring this card in the Nook gallery. Love the aqua and red you put together in your embellie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that woodgrain pattern! This is such a sweet country inspired cards, Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this card, it's fabulous!
    Love the blue with the wooden paper and those buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too, too, too CUUUUTE!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥