Thursday, March 29, 2012

♥ baby chicks, easter baskets and cadbury ♥

good morning. i've been busy creating more with the APRIL My Scrapbook Nook kit filled with gorgeous Crate Paper Story Teller.



and there's an amazing deal right now that you don't want to miss.

 There are less than a handful of My Scrapbook Nook APRIL kits left!!!!! New members who sign up will receive the May kit for FREE and a beautiful October Afternoon Grab Bag Kit for free.
After a year paid subscription your 13th kit will be for FREE!
  (90.00 Value for FREE!)



today, i wanted to share some Easter basket tags and goodie bags i created for hubby's staff using the newest kit. 
 i created the Easter Baskets using this Silhouette Cameo Easter Basket Cut File and
this baby chicks running cut file.  i die-cut the eggs in my Cuttlebug using my  Papertrey Ink egg die. 
happy easter goodie bags and tags








i tied the cadbury eggs to the easter basket tag using twine







to create the "flag-tag" i printed the sentiment on my computer and die-cut them using my Papertrey Ink double-ended banner die.   after cutting the banners, i folded them in half and stitched them close so they can slide up and down the handle of the basket.

my chicks were cut using my Cameo with this cut file: easter chicks

for those that do not have a cameo there are some fun templates that could easily create some fun pp chicks
here, here and here

 also, if you haven't seen the announcement of the Scrapbook Nook DT HOP winners, you can see the list here 


thank you so much for visiting me, for your incredibly sweet words that always hug my heart and for the shared inspiration.


hugs and love!
danni

8 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! These are tooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeee them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are adorable Danni!! Love the little chics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (WOW, that's a FAB deal the Nook's got going! :D)

    Looove the chicks and their baskets. SUCH cute tags! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! You're the best my friend!! Always very creative and inspiring♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little chicks are soooo cute. And mini eggs?! Yum, they're my fav chocolate in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the goodie baskets! I have to stop coming here or I'm gonna be alot poorer after buying a cameo LOL

    Inspired me as always sweet Danni - off to make som gifts for easter now!

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥