Friday, June 15, 2012

♥ masculine cards jillibean style ♥

good morning.  how are you?  

 i wanted to pop in here to share a couple of the cards i created with the jillibean soup game day chili line.  i love, love this line because we have 3 boys and 1 girl here (who also plays sports) so it's the perfect line for our many sports layouts and necessary cards.

sports love card
(click pics to enlarge)
these ticket die-cuts from this paper make me so dern happy and i wanted to have them be the focal on at least one of my cards. 







birthday wishes card

these stars, oh these stars, they make me happy, a rainbow of stars....swooon.  so, i left them to be the focal on this CAS card and i love how colorful they are.
cut a banner strip from the lined diecut in this paper




happy card


my boys love all three sports very, very much.  during each season, they tell me whatever they are playing at the moment is their "favorite sport".  so i had to create a card with all three of the sports on it, now they will fight over who gets this one....giggle.





                                                       it's not how big you are card


 
i loved the circles from this diecut paper and wanted to make them the focal of a card.  the cute hearts and stars are so fun on these and make me smile.
 




15 comments:

  1. Awesome cards! Your stitching is so straight, I'm envious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a mama to 2 boys so your site is a wealth of ideas! Thanks and I'll be a folower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so awesome! Knew I should have nabbed that game day soup! Thanks for always checking me out at my spot too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness these are amazing! I love hearing what you picked to be the focus. I love this line too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great group of masculine cards!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these!! LOVING the rainbow colors and love love love love love the sports tickets!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your cards are allways perfection ♥ love beeing inspired by you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awsome =) I find it hard do make masculine cards... but you just rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cute! Love seeing some masculine cards...you hit these out of the park, my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am SOOOO in love with the star card!!! Awesome!! And of course the others are super cute too:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome masculine cards...they are always a challenge for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That last one is my fave. I really love how you see something completely different than I do with the little embellishments and journaling tags, etc that accompany paper lines. Such a talent my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did a fabulous job on those masculine cards, girl!! Love the stars and the sporty elements.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome cards Danni!! My fav is the one with the stars!!

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥