Wednesday, May 15, 2013

♥ playing with stamps ♥

from the May Kits at Scraptastic Scrapbooking kits this month.  
i absolutely love the fonts and they stamp beautifully!  just take a look at both of this month's sets


After the Storm stamp set

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0052/2682/products/May_2013_After_the_Storm_Stamp_Set_1024x1024.jpg?2149 


http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0052/2682/products/Destination_Unknown_Stamp_Set_1024x1024.jpg?2149 

please don't ask me to pick a favorite either, because i seriously can't.  they are fantastic!

on my first card, take note, i decided  to create a "speech bubble" mask.  using the negative of the mask, i stamped my sentiment repeatedly.


 i LOVE this font, LOVE it!



on my second card, this is so awesome, i decided to stamp a couple of the cameras in the set.  i picture sending this card with one of my bi-monthly updates to relatives, i always have fun stories since i have 4 children...smile
the camera is so cute and stamped beautifully!



on my third card, american noted, i used my negative speech bubble mask again to stamp the stars to create this american/patriotic card.  i added a few enamel dots from MME Kate & Co. Oxford Lane line and I have a card to send out this Memorial Day.

 i am in love with these stars

on my last card, hello sunshine, i decided i wanted to create a flat/mailable card so i stamped the "hello sunshine" sentiment with different colors and then hand-stitched for some added personality


i will use this stamp a lot!




thank you so much for visiting me and your sweet notes, they make my day every day!
hugs & love!
danni

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing! These are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stamp sets are to die for. Heather seriously out did herself with them, and you make them look even more amazing my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are the queen of cards! These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥